1.25.2010

Happy Birthday, ROBBY!!!


Happy Birthday, my love~!!!


Even though you won't see this =__= LOL.

He doesn't even read my blog, but still I do what I WAUNT!!!

I think I might still bake a cake for him or something...maybe when I'm there or a Valentines Day cake with ..candles? XDDDD (Cause I'll be there next week). Anyway, I'm so happy to have Robby another year. I've known him since he was like 14, and now he is 23..almost 10 years. :] Mhmm. I still love him, much more now too. Yep. I plan on spending every birthday with him after I am with him forever. Yep. Forever. I am completely aware of this and completely okay with it. Clearly, I would have to really change to NOT be okay with it..and I don't want to change because I like how I am right now. :O Err but this is about his birthday thing!!! XD Happy birthday, Babidee~ I love youuu.

Yay!! I will be with Robby next week! O_O


P.S.
I have more people agreeing to help me with the wedding. I am muy grateful.

~


No comments:

Post a Comment