2.18.2010

Movin'...but not yet out.

Moved to Robby's mom's house to stay here for a while. His grandma is going through more Chemotherapy so it's better if we stay here so we don't add any stress to her. She'll be getting even more sick as they continue the medicine...

I am doing good though! Robby got a ps3, and I have been on it a little more than him. I love it... He also has a keyboard for his pc that glows different colors, so I chose pink (you can change it at anytime..). I love the Pshome beta thing. It's awesome :D You can see any of your friends you add and hang out in this virtual world. Inside the world there's minigames, shopping malls and other stuff to do with your friends.

Rawr. I haven't found a job yet...I mean I've found opportunities but I need to turn in the apps. I just get a bit unsure because I won't be staying here that long and I feel bad for only working like a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment