2.10.2010

Movin' on down..

This morning when I woke up and woke up Robby, he pulled me next to him and said.. "I've been thinking..". The first thing that came to my mind was "He's thinking of buying something for us." then I thought "Or..something about our plans this year."
Then I just said, "About what?" and he hugged me and said "If you feel really stressed and don't think we have enough time, then I agree..we should move the wedding down. I think it would be better for us." and I was like :O!! I knew at that moment prayers had been answered because I was feeling a bit iffy about the time the closer it got to June. I had been praying and asking others to pray....I was really surprised Robby agreed to move it down. He always seemed a bit upset whenever I'd move the date down.. but now he's fine with it. We felt much better. :] This way we have more time to plan stuff, make money and just spend time together.

This may mean I'll be spending some of March or so here... but I'm not completely sure. Maybe if I get a job or something. Robby wants to find a job then get an apartment soon... He saved up enough to stay in apartment for a few months but he said he doesn't think they'll like seeing that he is unemployed on the application for the apartments. We found some really cute ones for a really good price! It definitely is cheaper to live here. It's really not that bad of a place. They offer lots of jobs here and things to do!

Anyway, just thought I would leave a blog about it for those interested in my personal life =P



I got to go now, I think we're going out for donuts...but it's already like 12pm! So I don't know. XP

-
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment