2.08.2010

Thoughts and Decisions..~ In Texas.

Cont...

Okay, so I already posted today but Robby is playing a game (which I'm fine with because I love games and I hardly ever see him really play games. He's picky and doesn't play many..like most guys.) It's Final Fantasy XII I think...yeah...anyway. I'm just chillin' in the room too since I still feel kind of blah. His nonna (grandma in Italian) made us YUMMY lasagna...sauce made from scratch and everything. It was gooood.
I have had a nice time here but I really want to have our own place. I think tomorrow we're looking at apartments again.... Hmm, oh I've noticed I tend to tell Robby how to drive a lot. X___X I think it's cause he's new to driving and I'm not. He's a good driver though, don't get me wrong...I just have a big mouth... He doesn't get that mad at me but he did tell me he didn't like me telling him how to drive. I don't think anyone does heheheh..so I'll work on that.

Today he took very good care of me, brought me anything I needed. He has always been this way when I am sick. I just ask nicely. His family says we make a nice couple. They like having me around and I seem to get them together more often. His family had their first super bowl party yesterday. I got Robby's sister, her kids to go and even Robby's friends showed up. His uncle was like, "This is our first party!" lol. There was sooo much yummy food! It was nice. We played wii and talked outside by the BBQ pit, it was warm. Then I helped Robby keep an eye out for deer on our way home. His uncle lives out by a lake and there are deer that often get in the road...so yeah, we had to be careful. I like helping Robby out with things. We both like to find good deals when shopping especially...and it's coming in handy while looking for apartments. The cost of living here is much better than CA...It's crazy how nice apartments are and they're only around $500 for 1 bedroom 1 or 2 bath. I'm like, "That's cheap!" sometimes Robby is like, "That's cheap?" when I think certain prices are cheap. I tell him he should check out the living in CA. xD I mean I love CA, but perhaps..TX will offer me better living.

Ah, but yeah. I've had a nice time. I haven't felt the need to really run back home. I actually feel spoiled here.@__@; I just miss everyone because I have a very loving heart and I love my family/friends...tch, my friends are my family! Heh. :] So if any of you are reading this, I miss you!! I will be back though..I just get sad, cause I'll miss Robby. Either way I miss someone... I've just been missing Robby a lot longer and I am tired of being away from him. It's very rewarding being able to stay with him now for a longer time. Heheh..He keeps looking back at me to make sure I am okay. I keep telling him I'm use to having cramps and taking care of myself when I'm sick... but he says, "Well you aren't alone now, you have me to take care of you." o.o; I dunno....I'm okay though. I am fine with cramps, better than being pregnaaaant :DDDD lol.

So yeah...I am doing good here. It is nice to spend time with Robby. We have discussed the marriage too. Right now I still may move it down. I KNOW I chose a date, but it's the money thing. We have some money saved up (mostly him..) but I want to save up money too to have a nice small wedding. I don't want to rely on just my mom and him to pay for it. -_-; So yeah, we're just going to go over our budget and see if we should move it down..I just really hate being long distance.. so I might move it down to spend more time here. I even thought of getting a job. Heheh. Try and see if I could find something to earn some money. I don't know! We will see.. I will still pray about it. Oh yeah! We went to church on Sunday. It was nice. Robby thought the church was cute. It was very small and had only old people. xD Hehe, they were so nice and were like begging us to come next week. I could see they love visitors. :] We told them we were going to get married in the future and they were all happy. xD I love old little church people. Hehehe....I'm also glad Robby is a Christian even if he's a bit more inward about it. He's pretty inward about everything...XD but I don't mind.~

Alright, I think Robby is going to put on a movie or something. He wants to spend more time with me...I can sense it. I think I'll lay down now and turn this laptop off. ... Heeeey, he said "What are you typing a novel?" XD I was like "NOOOOOO. It's my blog!" I type faster than him. Like 70wpm...he's like 50wpm. ppppppsch. D: Haaay, he put Family Guy on. Hmm..guess we're watching that!

Bye bye~
(oh and I found my camera charger. I'll take more pics later!! O.O; There are some very pretty areas around here!)

1 comment:

  1. "Well you aren't alone now,"
    I think that's something we all want to hear. <3

    ReplyDelete