2.08.2010

In Texas...

Bleeegh, I'm kind of sick today but I'm here..and doing well in TX.

I have had my emotional moments but I think it's mostly due to PMS -___- but today I got "sick" heh so I am just feeling the physical pain now. Robby has been so sweet to me and he treats me very well. I don't feel sad with him, I just miss home when I think about it because..it's home? lol.
We're also staying at his grandma's, who is very nice but..we want our own place. I know I want to get married and not really just "live" with Robby but I do want to see what it's like to be with him in our own place too for a few weeks. He plans on finding an apartment while I'm here now though... it's fun, we've had some arguments but we always make up and he is just really understanding. He deals with my PMS and I can be a real brat X_X (that I am not proud of).

Anyway uhhh I think I need to go to the bathroom again so I'll write more later. Bye...


p.s.
It has been cold and raining here, not typical TX weather... o.o;!!

1 comment:

  1. You know, to tell the truth I was kinda worried about you two. Just getting married and hoping things work out isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. I'm not happy you fight of course, but I'm happy you make up. That's more important than not fighting.
    And I hope you feel better soon. =]

    ReplyDelete