3.18.2010

Going Home.


Wow. Okay. Time has completely passed me by and I can't believe I've been gone from home for about...45 days? A month and a half. It's the longest I've ever been gone from home. I know just last week I was kind of happy that I was going home because I miss home but now as I look at everything packed I think of how I will really miss Robby and my little life here.. It was really neat being able to be on my own (away from home and what I know) and experience a whole other life, aside from being with Robby who I've known for years.

All in all, I'm grateful for this experience. I wish I had just at least stayed until the end of March. I don't know why I have to go back now, I really don't need to...but I can't refund my plane ticket.

Don't get me wrong though! I miss home, I do and I am happy to see everyone again. I just can picture it now, being home and sitting on my bed while I think of how Robby's still here and I'm not with him. I'll think of how it was to see him everyday. Yeah, we argued sometimes or fought to have our way but it was worth it, being able to see him whenever I wanted to. -sigh- He's such a handsome, sweet, caring guy and this whole time I've been here he has taken care of me. I owe him so much, even though he says I owe him nothing but my love. :P I'm hoping I find a job soon in CA and can pay for him to come visit me. He shouldn't have to always pay for our tickets!

Ahh...I will be strong about it knowing that we love each other and this is just the path we have chosen ever since we decided to further our online friendship into a long distance romance. Heh. I know it may not work for many people but so far it has been working for us. We're still young and we still have room to grow (literally). I am glad the wedding isn't until later...when we're a bite more mature and can actually afford it. :]

With that being said,I think I will end this and go see him. I miss his face already ;_;
(he's in the other room).


-
Sheik


2 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you're coming home. But it is sad to know that you're leaving Robby. I would be sad too if I had to leave someone I love. Which would be my little sister because next year, I'm leaving for Simpson University and I'll have to abandon my sweet red headed sister and not see her smiling face every morning:(

    ReplyDelete