3.20.2010

I thought this only happens in movies...

Alright, so I'm still in San Antonio. I was suppose to leave this past Friday right? Right.

So what happened was I already felt extremely nervous about leaving Robby after spending all this time with him and being close to him. I already get nervous having to travel alone so knowing I had to travel back home without him (and not be able to cry since I'd be in public) I was already having a bad day.

When we got to the airport I had to wait a while before checking in. We ended up doing the self-check in so it took a little longer. I found out the connecting flight I was going to get on in LA was canceled so I had to choose another schedule. They basically sucked and I went for the first one not realizing I'd be stuck in LA for 2 hours before even boarding! -_-; So I started feeling even worse. After about an hour I had to head over to my gate and go through the security. I got through fine and while I did I kept looking back at Robby. I felt okay until I didn't see him anymore, then that feeling of sadness started to set in. I went to the restroom and felt okay, then sat down where my gate was. It was only about 5 mins I started looking around, everyone had someone they were traveling with and I just felt worse. I texted Robby and some others to just pray for me (that I'd have a safe trip). It wasn't until I started thinking how I'd be on the plane for 3 hours then I'd be in LA for 2 more hours alone.... Anxiety (which I tend to get from time to time) started to wash over me and I stood up. I quickly called Robby and walked away from the waiting area. He was driving when I called but it's not illegal to be on the phone while driving so he talked to me. I told him how I was starting to have a panic attack and I didn't know if I wanted to go home or stay here. He tried comforting me then asked if I wanted to stay and that he'd rather pay more to extend my flight than have me have a panic attack on the plane... I then decided I would stay, I wiped whatever tears were at my eyes and hurried back to where he'd meet me. When I saw him I felt much better and hugged him. I already had missed him :( I still felt weird though for an hour later... We were able to get my bag off the plane last minute too. @__@; Ugh, it was just so weird! Just deciding NOT to get on a plane right before?

I have to be honest, if the anxiety wasn't there I would have been on my way home. I DID want to be with Robby but I still missed home very bad..... I just wish Robby had been there with me and that my schedule wasn't long...

Anyway, I plan on going back but right now I'm hoping Robby will go back with me. I keep asking if he can or will but he says he doesn't know. He'll have to figure it out soon though so we can get tickets at decent prices. I told him I'll pay him back once I have a job... I feel bad that he has to pay for my tickets. :(


-sigh- So yaaah.......weird day, it was. I've only seen people cancel their plans in romance movies >.>;


-
Sheik

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh O.O That was so romantic and very intense and I can tell that you didn't make it up. You must really love him a whole lot huh? I don't know THAT feeling with a guy. I only know THAT feeling with my sister.

    And she knows THAT feeling too. Heck, she even wants to go to the same college as me because she can't bare being alone without me. But she'll have to stay alone with our brother for a whole year next year when I leave for Simpson University because she's still in high school:(

    I do hope that we remain together forever, but eventually I'll fall in love with someone that I truely love and we'll have to go our own separate ways. But just for this moment that we have left together, I'll always love her and be by her side.

    ReplyDelete