3.31.2010

Hmmm...Growing.

It's nice to learn new things everyday. I know I have, the more I read and really think about things... I'm hoping that I will go home a bit more mature and ready to get a job. I need to make my own money! I want to have a car and go to school. I don't really have anyone to do help me with that either...and I don't want Robby having to support me so much..@__@ It makes me feel awful.

Sometimes I wish my parents were like other parents...where I could have my school, car and other things paid for... but they aren't. It doesn't change my love for them though. I love them very much! If they DID get me a car or something BIG I'd treat them so well O.O Because that's a lot of money to spend...and if someone does that, they deserve a lot of love and respect. Sometimes I wish other people were a bit more grateful. Maybe if they were in my shoes, they would be? I know I am happy to have a home and not be kicked out. I'm happy to have a bed and food. ^-^ I'm very grateful. :] I know things will work out for me, I just need to work at it too.... I use my faith, and God works through that...but He wants me to get out there first. Give Him something to work WITH. Lol.~

Ahh...I need to get back to more sewing today! Less than 2 months until Fanime. Oy!! My birthday is next week too!

P.S. I think I want to go to Monterey Bay the weekend I get back. :] That or San Francisco. I'm not sure though, we'll see...

1 comment: