3.30.2010

Romance Exist.



Yesterday we had an argument. It was rather silly, but it happened.
I won't say WHY were were arguing or what exactly went down but
it ended in the result of me walking off, once we parked, and shopping by myself.
After I bought what I needed I headed back to the car and sat by it.
I ended up talking to my mom and I felt much better. I didn't tell her we fought though.
I don't think I need to whine every time we fight.. I actually didn't really feel to bad after I walked around the mall for a while. Once I was outside I thanked God for the beautiful day and asked for help to deal with Robby's emotions.

When I saw him again I felt no anger what so ever. He still seemed a bit quiet but he ended up handing me this feather rose... I was like, "Thanks..." He didn't say a lot but after me talking to him as if nothing happened he opened up again. We apologized for our words and then went to Dairy Queen! I had a delicious banana split and he had a Vanilla ice cream in a chocolate waffle cone.

^~^ It was nice.

We don't really fight A LOT. We have -tiny- arguments and then a few big ones here and there.
It's nothing to really fuss over though. I really like how we always forgive and miss each other after the tension cools.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven"
Luke 6:37


1 comment:

  1. I guess in reality, we always end up in arguements, but we always end up forgiving each other in the end.

    ReplyDelete