3.27.2010

I love my sewing machine.

Minna-san, Konnichiwa~!

I really do love my sewing machine. I love it to bits and I miss it...but for now I must use Robby's mom's machine. It works just fine, if not better because it's not for beginners. Mine unfortunately is because I was a beginner when I got it! It still works great but eventually I will upgrade to a more advanced one. ^_^;


Yesterday I made two accessories. This being one of them...


I usually don't like frog things but I thought the button was too cute not to put on it! I plan on making another for my left hand. These are great for gamers because our hands ALWAYS get cold.

Oh and I started watching another Japanese dorama. It has been a while...! (T-T) This one is based off the manga, Wallflower. I only read a few books that my friend had of it (She had more but I didn't read them all) and it has been years since I have! According to her the cast isn't great but I'm a sucker for cheesey dramas. xD

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
http://www.mysoju.com/yamato-nadeshiko-shichi-henge/

1 comment:

  1. The guy who plays Kyohei really isn't ugly and he does grow on me, but he just ISN'T Kyohei :( The other guys were even less their characters, I didn't find any of them the least bit attractive :S...

    The characters were so strongly based on jrockers and I guess I was just used to that. I was attached to Yuki (Yukinojo, not the girl Yuki) and Kyohei and... to see them being portrayed by actors who don't fit them was just weird for me to watch. I did actually get into the second episode though, that's more than I thought I would watch. xP

    ReplyDelete