3.26.2010

I Adore Your Beauty





Today is beautiful.
The sky is a bright blue.
The clouds are a fluffy white.
The breeze is cool and soft against my skin.
My heart has lifted just by the existence of today.

I embrace it all, I embrace your
beautiful creation.

Thank you, God!


^___________^

Today I got to make sandwiches for Robby and I.
He's working on his car and I'm working on my costumes!

It's nice to have time for ourselves aside from spending every waking
moment with each other! Still, I wanted to at least eat lunch with him.
I did some reading today too. Now I'm getting back to my cosplay stuff.

How was your day today? Good, I hope!

-
Sheikchan

3 comments:

  1. I had a weird day today... Such a long list of responsibilities made my celebratory relief quite brief. I have so much to do it makes it somewhat difficult to really enjoy my short-lived freedoms. Still, I'm glad you had a great day today. :) I know exactly how it feels to have that positive energy, heh heh ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^~^ All your work will pay off! Keep goin' Keika, I'z proud of you.

    ReplyDelete