3.25.2010

I love designing!


Hey guys!

^____^; So I changed the look of my layout. I like this one much better! It's a little less mature than my other one but I don't really care. I think the artwork is beautiful and I credit the artist who created it. (http://sui-yumeshima.deviantart.com/) She's a talented artist so check our her art work! :]


Thank you all for whoever is following me! I appreciate the comments very much. I hope I can start blogging everyday like I had planned to in the begining. I suppose I just don't know what to say because I haven't been home. I'm still in Texas but it's been SUCH an adventure and a nice reality tap. Not a slap.. xD I don't think I am ready to move just yet but I can see myself moving I suppose---in the future.

Today happens to be a very beautiful day. The sun has graced us with it's gleaming rays and a cool breeze is visiting the city... Robby is working on his car today and I've just been watching the church channel. It's very uplifting to me. I think I'll read my bible soon and then either work on one of my costumes, sit outside and draw or...play Spirit Tracks! XD I love that game, it's so cute and I haven't played a hand held Zelda game in a while. Fun fun...




No comments:

Post a Comment