4.11.2010

21 And Over.

I've spent 3 days celebrating my birthiday and today is the 4th day...we're having a barbeque. It's not really a thing we do, I just happen to have parties like on the 8th (my actual birthday),9th and 10th of this month.

For my birthday I mostly stayed home. I helped my dad move a little and then had 2 friends and family over for cake! The next night I invited all my friends and some family to John's Incredible Pizza...it was really fun! I got some nice gifts, ate a lot and enjoyed the arcade. :] Yesterday I went to my first 21+ club. Believe it or not, my mom was the one who invited me to go. She loves to dance, so we went dancing! Robby got on the dance floor twice. It was great. We had an awesome time.~

Today is a much more clam day. We're up in Manteca visiting family and the weather is gloomy. Robby and I fell asleep watching a movie....then my mom, aunt and uncle left to the store so we're watching my little cousin. He's just playing on the wii...~ ;3 Figured I'd borrow their computer and update some of my internet stuff. I'z ADDICTED.


Anywaaaaaaaaaaay n_____________n I had a great bithday.


Oh and I'm glad I finally got back into my e-mail. Somehow my email was hacked into and the password was changed...but I FINALLY remembered my security question's answer.. so I got it back and made my password harder. -___-

Yeah, got to go~

-
Sheik.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had an awesome time at your birthday party :) I'm still making your gift and I plan on giving it to you personally because it's too beautiful to be sent by mail. Mostly, I don't want people ruining it by accident.

    ReplyDelete