4.01.2010

Home, home, home...

I'm going home in 6 days. Taking the train....so it'll be adventurous!
I have been doing okay here. Yesterday I ate something bad ..or something, I don't know. I just had to go to the restroom a lot. D: lol..... So yeah. I feel better today. I haven't been going outside much...so maybe I'm just stressing my body out and I need to exercise or something...!!

Not A LOT has happened today. I did some sewing, cleaning and video-making. Yep... I think I'll relax now, or watch a movie, or both I guess! XD


-
Sheik

Hope your day went well :)

3 comments:

  1. I really look forward to seeing you soon :) And I'm sorry that you got sick. I hardly ever get sick anymore. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eventually want to get into video making, but since I have had nothing to show lately I don't do it. Since I can't put on my Leon costume by myself I will probably just have to either wait until Velvet is finished or like... just put on my Keika wig and ears and pretend that I... cosplayed that. :(

    Then again, I just got an idea for a good surprise ;3

    Anyway I need to exercise too. They have some pretty good exercise stuff on youtube that I watched. I found a nice one that I need to keep doing but I keep... getting easily distracted with other activities. I really need to be more consistent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annnnnd I hecka just talked all about me in my reply. I MEANT TO INCLUDE that I am glad you feel better xDDD and that I love your Leafeon feetz which I can't say enough :O

    ReplyDelete